Thursday, November 29, 2007

Unusual Backpack Trip

Back at camp, I am preparing to go on a backpacking trip with three campers and a guide. The guide is from our rival/enemy camp (haha). The guide is a very attractive. He has light brown shaggy hair and a great smile. He is funny and instantly flirtly with me despite the presence of the campers. We sit in the cabin gathering our belongings. I tell the campers to not bring a lot. I run up to a different cabin and say goodbye to a friend. This "friend" is Mike from Desperate Housewives. (what the hell?) I am crying and don't want to let go. Then I run back down to grab my stuff. The hot guide offers to go grab my sleeping bag, but I claim that I have something else to grab as well. (What is this mystery item I must grab??? I have no clue)

The road back to the cabin turns into a river and I dive in and swim a bit. Just along the side of the river there are trains racing by. I have to catch the next train and am swimming as fast as I can. I grab my sleeping bag and forget the mystery item. I sprint back and jump onto the train as the doors shut. The guide smiles and grabs my stuff from me.

On the train I play a joke on the guide and he ends up jumping and ripping a hole in pants on the front of the leg. The girls and I laugh hysterically at our guide. He just smiles and gives me a silly look. Later I whisper sarcastically in his ear how sorry I am that I made him rip his pants. He scowls and play hits me. We arrive at a ranch that seems deserted. We wait for our hosts to arrive and let us in. They finally arrive on a large red coach that nearly hits us. We head inside and the guide pours me a chocolately alcohol drink.

No comments: