Monday, November 26, 2007

A Visit from Jon

A group of friends are living out in the country, possibly on a farm. We get word that our friend, Jon, is about to visit. We are overfilled with joy. We are all in the mindset that he has come back to life or has been found alive. (Both of these are impossible)
He arrives in a tie dye shirt and a huge smile on his face. We all run at him and he dodges us as a joke. I run up to him and he pokes me and then grabs me and gives me a huge bear hug. I am so happy to be in his arms again. Later he takes me on a motorcycle ride. Can you picture Jon on a motorcylce? Well let me introduce you to Biker Jon!

It is now night time and Jon is flying. He comes and grabs my hand and pulls me into the air to fly along with him. I grip his hand for the fear of falling is very present. We dodge flying boards and Jon looks at me with his quirky smile and lets me know that things will be fine. I know that Jon is not alive during this part of the dream. He knows it too, but things are peaceful as we fly trhough the air hand in hand.

No comments: