Monday, May 19, 2008

I am a Vampire

I am a vampire, but still a normal girl at heart. I am in school and my school wants to throw me out because they think that I am dangerous. Most of the dream takes place in my disciplinary meeting with the headmaster explaining why I should leave school. Parents are enraged that I am allowed to be with their "normal" children. I begin to break down and burst into tears. My emotions are out of control and I blurt out: "But I feel like a normal girl!" I am so hurt that the school is going to kick me out just because I am a vampire.

Later on when the meeting is over, I talk to another girl at the school. She is very curious about my vampire habits. She asks if I always have the desire to bite people. I say definitely no. I explain that I only have that urge once in awhile and I can usually control it. We continue to discuss it and I feel better about my unusual ways.

No comments: