Monday, June 23, 2008

Uneven Cabins

I am in the mountains on a ski trip with a youth group (I think). We arrive at our cabins and go inside. The cabins are way up on the side of the mountain and as we walk in, the cabin begins to sway like a teeter totter. Down and then up when we rush back to the middle to stop the cabin from falling. I am fairly nervous and choose a bed right in the middle of the cabin to save myself.

Later on in the day, we are down the mountain looking up at our cabins. They begin to shift and then start tumbling down the side of the mountain. Michael, from Lost, pulls out a strange metallic device that looks similar to a sling shot. He points the device and the falling cabins and they stop in mid fall. Then he directs them back to their original positions and sets them down firmly as he continues to gesture. We are all wide eyed and freaked out. Ben, also from Lost, looks at Michael and with daggers jumping out of his eyes he screams: "Why have you not told me about this before."

I am quite scared and start walking away from the strange men and the metallic device. I must think about Lost a lot because this is like my 3rd dream about it. Strange right?

No comments: