Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boxing with Ron Weasley

I am in London (which is totally possible) and I see Rupert Grint aka Ronald Weasley from Harry Potter. I go up to him with my eyes sparkling with excitement. I introduce myself and start talking. He is super smiley and nice. He talks a lot and asks me if I want to go get tea or something. We have some and then go back to his huge house.

He has a boxing ring in one part of his house so we start playing on it. He puts on these huge boxing gloves that are square. These are the things that one would normally punch into, but he is using them to play punch me. We jump around and I "train" him. We chat as the the training continues and he laughs and smiles at me a lot. He confides that I am one of the few people he actually can talk to and someone who feels like a real friend. I smile and start running around the ring. I tell him that he must chase me. He does a little bit, but I am too fast and random for him. We basically end up laughing out heads off at each other.

Training is now complete and he decides that he must shower. He starts to walk up some stairs and takes his shirt off. As he does he says well at least I know one of your secrets now. He gives me a silly smile and heads upstairs. I think that the secret is that I am in love with him. YAY for smiley redheads.

1 comment:

rach said...

haha maren i approve of this dream
yeah redheads