Friday, January 18, 2008

Brown Eyed Boy

It is the end of school and all of the students (or whatever we are) are gathered together in the gym. I see across the gym a brown eyed boy. His dark brown eyes draw me in with interest. His hair is brown and a little long and shaggy in a nice way. He is shimmering with a hint of sweat from playing some type of sport. I catch his gaze and walk over.

We begin to chat and are instantly close. He is one of those people who is really easy to talk to and you know that you will instantly be friends. We continue to bond when the doctor comes over. He says that he needs to talk to the brown eyed boy soon. His voice is very concerned like he is about to deliver bad news. They brown eyed boy looks nervous and watches the doctor walk away.

My nervous eyes look towards him as I ask what is that all about. He tells me that he has a shaking problem and that is the reason we have not been friends. I look at him with a puzzled look and try to look deeper into his brown eyes for answers.

The dream continues and we spend a lot of time together. It is wonderful and a little romantic. At one point he begins complaining about himself and just putting himself down. I want to tell him how amazing he is and just kiss him, but I don't. I just stand there and let my feelings stay inside.

No comments: