Monday, January 21, 2008

Secret Agents

Kelly and I are secret agents. We are on a mission to do a drop of this package. We sprint towards our train as fast as we can. There is a 3-foot gap between the platform and the train. (Please mind the gap between the train and the platform) Kelly takes a running leap at these three feet and lands on the train which doors are shut. She is screaming and pulling and the door as the train begins to speed away. I am screaming for her to get off and she finally jumps back to the platform. Then the train stops and the doors open for us. Kelly leaps back across like it is nothing. I go up towards her and say that I can't possibly jump this far. She gives me her hand and she helps me across the gap. Then we ride on the train waiting to make our drop.

No comments: