Sunday, January 20, 2008

Maren the Racecar Driver

I am a racecar driver about to start a super steep mountain race. They blow the whistle and we are off. My car takes off speeding and I am excited. As I am driving up, there are other cars zooming down on a separate race. These cars make the race much harder then it already is. My car speeds up to 200 mph on the short straight aways and I slam on the breaks as the dangerous curves happen. Up and up the mountain, I get to the top and rush through the finish line. The crowd cheers and I realize that I am the winner. ME! I win! I step out and hear the applause from my victory.

As I celebrate, the younger kid race begins. My "sister" is in the race and comes in fourth. She is super excited and we continue to celebrate together.

No comments: