Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Soap Opera: Combat

I am in a raging battle where everyone is running around with huge weapons. Many people have these massive shotguns. I am running around like crazy and my team is doing very well. Suddenly things start to get messy. I have an ear piece in and my commander tell me to watch out for that girl. She has this huge shotgun. I am instructed to stay behind her. I can't move quite fast enough and she shoots me in the back.

It pierces me and I slowly fall as a shriek comes from my mouth. I start bleeding and things go a little red. My best friend falls next to me and screams even louder. She is bleeding really bad and I try to comfort her. Things are not good. My friend is fading and I am starting to as well. Then the director yells CUT. I stand up and wipe the dirt off my face. People are applauding and we walk away feeling good about the season finale to our soap opera.

I get all cleaned up and walk away with my fellow soap friends. I say that I hope that I am not being killed off because I love my job. I guess that I am a soap opera star. WOOT.

No comments: