Monday, April 14, 2008

Gondola Accident

I am in the mountains skiing with two of my friends: Kristin and Laurie. We are having an excellent time and are riding up in an gondola. I am very excited and happy and Kristin and I begin jumping around the gondola and eventually push ourselves against the window to see the slopes below. As we do this, our combined strength pushed the window out and it falls to the snow below. Then Kristin tumbles out after very shortly followed by me!

We hit the ground and managed to not hurt ourselves. What a miracle!! We look at the window that fell out and feared that it would be shattered into a thousand pieces and we would end up paying a hefty fine, but no it wasn't broken at all. Laurie yells down to us and asks if we are ok. We yell back and then proceed to pass down all of our ski gear. Laurie climbs down and we get help to fix the gondola. What an interesting ski trip.

No comments: