Sunday, April 27, 2008

Camp

My brother and I are hiking through the mountains in Idaho. We are walking on a ridge between two peaks and hurrying because we know that we are chased by people to take me to camp to work. We are continually looking back and don't see anyone so we think that we are in the clear, but then a plane starts rushing behind us. My brother and I move to the side to the plane pass, but as it passes us it stops and the pilot steps out. "Are you a Miss Magsam?" he asks me. I nod and he helps us both into the plane.

Back at camp I am there to work. This is a surprise to me because I thought that I was done working in the mountains, but nope! I am back and they are seriously lacking in other staff. They have minimal counselors and I know that this means that I will end up being a counselor as well. I move into Snowyside and it is one huge room. I sit on my bed and think about how I just want to live in the Biotch Pad, but nope. I am stuck in Snowyside.

No comments: