Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Not Packed for England

It is the day I set off for England. I arrive at the airport with only my small backpack. As I am waiting in line, I see several of my freinds. They all have tons of luggage. I walk up to them and we start chatting. One of them notices that I only have a small backpack. "So Maren, is that all your are bringing to England?" I suddenly realize that I have forgotten to pack for England! How could this happen? I start freaking out and tell my parents (which actually appear as my host parents in England) that I need to go home to pack. They are like ok lets get going. We head home and I have very limited time to start packing. I grab my pack and just start throwing clothes into it. The time rushes by and my mom yells that we need to go otherwise I will miss my flight! Panic has taken control and the packing is just not getting done. STRESSFUL! I end up pulling some clothes together and getting to the airport on time, but I am having a panic attack and not excited for England at all.

No comments: