Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sound of Music Tour Denied

Kristin and I have made it to Salzberg. It is so beatiful and amazing! The weather is perfect and even warm. I am wearing jeans and my long sleeve blue shirt and I am a little hot. It is so perfect we think. As we walk around Salzberg, we see the Abbey from the Sound of Music and are so pumped. I have some issues with my camera and cannot hold steady to get a picture. Oh well, it is just one place and I will just get a picture later.
We arrive at the building where you buy tickets for the Original Sound of Music Tour. There are posters everywhere and we don't know where you buy them. Finally we ask someone and they tell us that they are completely sold out. We ask about tomorrow and it is the same. They tell us they are all sold out for the next week. NO! We have come all this way and cannot go on the one tour that we want to. DUMB!

No comments: